Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A rainy day!

I used Scarlet letter PP, Creative Imaginations transperancy,Prima flower, FF chipboard, black ink, gold embossing powder, black felt flower and gold brad. Black ribbon is from JoAnns for .97c. I purposely tattered and distressed the edges of paper I am loving that look right now.

It is such a yucky day here today. It has been raining all day long, but that is ok cuz I get to do alot of work when its day's like these. I got to finish 2 LO's that I have been putting off. One is for a DT contest for A Million Memories and another is just a LO I was trying out to challenge myself.

In fact I challenge you do it too! I used 8 different PP on one LO and made it look together. You wouldnt even think there is 8 PP in that LO. It turned out better than I thought. I used my current fav picture of my daughter Isabella in her ballerina outfit. She love's that thing and if she could wear it all day everyday she would. Paper are from Scrapworks paper pad and one scarlet letter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is gorgeous! I love how you used the Creative Imaginations transparency!
:)