Monday, January 25, 2010

My Winter 2010 CHA Inspirations

Since I didn't get to go to CHA, I have been browsing the internet like a mad woman looking for inspirations. And thanks to Shopping Diva for posting her pics at Flikr where I found all these inspiring work from many of the manufacturers design team. So just so you know THIS ARE NOT MY PICS! But I am sharing them cuz they inspire me so much I figured one of you will get inspired too. I don't how you cant but anyway!
I have to tried to categorized them with what company they go to as best as I can. Shopping Diva did not have names but I could kinda tell who goes to what company. The rest that I am not sure of I have left at the bottom as to not make any body mad! ;) So here we go.,..lets get inspired and want to shop! hee
Dear Lizzy
Websters Pages
Prima
Teresa Collins
Nikki Sivils
Random pics
GCD Studios
Cosmo Cricket

Tim Holtz/Ranger
Jenni Bowlin
More random pics, not really sure where they go!
Spellbinders

7 Gypsies
Darcies Stamps
More Tim Holtz/Ranger
The Girls Paperie
Little Yellow Bicycle
Pink Paislee
Glitz

Whew...that was alot of hard work, posting and trying to make sure they go in the right manu order. I hope you enjoyed looking through all the inspiration. Please visit Shopping Diva in her flikr to see TONS more pics with tons of products. I only wanted to show some inspiring work vs products. Since we all want to see ideas anyway! If I messed up with any of the pics please forgive, it took way longer than I thought posting them and I think I will just leave it alone. I hate it when my OCD kicks in. heee. TFL!

1 comment:

sarah said...

tons of FUN stuff at CHA! did you see stuff from kiki art... i'm not sure if it's your style -- it's bright and colorful, but it's diff an up and coming manufacturer! :)

hugs,
sarah.