Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Little Shoebox Dec. Assignments


I created those flowers using the scallop shape paper. All you have to do is cut out the main circle area leaving the scallop ends. Fold and tuck to create a circle flower. Its as simple as that! Giant white buttons for center and Martha Stewart strings to finish it up! Luv that purple butterfly that I got from downtown LA. I swear I never get tired of them!

Well I had to create a 2010 resolution page. I love how it turned out, kinda cutesy but that's how I wanted it. Nothing too serious ya know! I plan on making other pages with the same resolutions so I can put them everywhere so I can see them and keep up with them! HOPEFULLY!


Part of my Resolution for 2009 and now up to 2010 is to scrap old pics that I have already. Although they are not perfect I should scrap them since I paid the money to get them developed. These were the days before digital camera and editing was available to me. So I make do! I am happy every time I finish a page that has old pics. This in particular is a pic of my son when he was only 2 years old!

A simple card but I am happy with it!

I know I am way late but my computer decided to crash on me and I could not download anything for a while. I finally got brave enough to figure this new computer out. So since I have not been able to post anything I figured my first post should be something I have done scrapping wise.
I got to play with Whoo Loves you line and I must say I had fun making these LO. They are fun, cheery and bright. Perfect for kid pics ya know. I am really looking forward to seeing the new lines in person and getting to play with them. Too bad the products were delayed from China so hopefully I will be able to share some work once I get them.
P.S. who ever is going to CHA make sure to check My Little Shoebox and take tons of pics for me!