Monday, January 4, 2010

CHA 2010

Wow! Can you believe it is 2010? It seemed like 2009 has come and gone way too fast, but I am not complaining becuz I am looking forward to what 2010 has in store for me. So with the new year comes CHA. Who else is excited to see all the new products coming out? ME...ME...ME! I know you saw my post about the New My Little Shoebox down below. But I am looking forward to play with new goodies from other manus I love as well...even though I should really use the products I still have in their original packages yet to be used up. So what products am I excited about you might ask? Well this post is all about that so here we go. : )

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Glimmer Glaze
You can see their post about the new product on their blog. But how exciting is that? I must admit I love playing with glimmer mist but due to shortage of stores and products available in my area I only have like 3 colors and now they are coming out with new products. Waaa I totally need to catch up. :( Looking forward to see how this works. KUDOS to tattered angels for collaborating with Heidi Swapp. She is one of my fave scrapper and enjoyed the video she did about glimmer mist. Perfect combo in my opinion.
PRIMA
Who can ever say NO to some Prima goodness to begin with. Not me! OMG! The new flowers are to die for. MUST HAVE THEM ALL! I am so gonna get in trouble if I ever see these in person. YIKES! Yea not much of a review when all I do is oooh and aah but that's how good they are. You have to see them ok! You can see their new paperline on the blog and flowers on their blog header here. YUMMY!
Graphic 45
A Proper Gentleman, Le' Romantique and On the Boardwalk.
Ok, I am in love with On the Boardwalk and A Proper Gentlemen. I have to see Le'Romantique in person to really tell how much I love it. But then again I always say that and I end up falling in love as I see it in person. Check out some samples they created on their blog to show you how you can use it. I know Graphic 45 can be intimidating but I always get them anyway. I do need to use up my old ones and quit buying everything they make. LOl! Yeah I know, I say it all the time. I need to quit saying and actually touch my new stuff. hehehehe
I think those are the only ones that I have seen previews for. Unless there's some more coming up then I will add to this list with blog link so you can see it for yourself. Here are a few more manus that I am looking forward to seeing what they have created for us crazy, hoarding and paper lovin scrappers out there...speaking for myself of course.
Pink Paislee
Lilybee
Jenni Bowlin
Websters Pages
October Afternoon
Maya Road
Sass
Kaisercraft (love their pearl blings)
Basic Grey
Making Memories
Cosmo
Ok I am drawing a blank now. So I guess that would be my list for now. Until I see or remember more. Bye for now!

No comments: