Monday, January 4, 2010

Top 10 of 2009

I know this is my second post for today but I really wanted to do this before I get sidetrack and totally forget about it. So without further a do here are my pics:


Last LO is picked not just cuz I love its simplicity, but it is my ONLY two page LO for 2009 so I am very proud of creating it. : ) Wow! I cant believe how much I love my pages. There were others that I would chosen but since it is only top 10, these were it. Sorry other pages! I have grown so much this year as a scrapper and looking forward to creating more, learning more and growing as an artist in my own right. TFL! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did creating them.

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow those are amzing the details are incredible!! Great collection something to be very proud of!

Emily Jones said...

Yay, my faves are on the top 10! LOL! You know I love that last one, the yellow thickers...yum! We have to make more 2pagers this year!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow I love your work, these are gorgeous!!