Thursday, January 21, 2010

My LATE Dec. Daily

Like I have already said, I am way late on posting a lot of work due to my computer crashing and all. We were finally able to buy a new computer but my editing software is still not added to it since hubby is in a military training of some sort in Georgia. So please excuse the bad pictures.
I really wanted to post my December Daily while I was doing it but, that was not possible with a crash computer. So even though it is late I still wanted to post it here. I am sure I am not the only one in the scrappy world that not done with their Dec. Daily....am I right? Even though the whole album is done (without pics yet I am doing that this week) here are some of the pages I wanted to share with ya guys. Hope you guys enjoy it.








P. S. It is rare to have sunny days here in Washington so there are times it takes me a while to take pics of my projects cuz they just do not look good at all. These pics are a sample of that. Hopefully once I figure out the editing software thing I might replace the pics with better ones. So for now...bare with me kay! HOpe you guys enjoy seeing my Dec. Daily and will post my finished one when....well I get it done!
(Products)
I used mainly my Scrapbook Nook Kit which had all Making Memories Mistletoe collections. I did add some envelopes from my stash and more Making Memories shape paper and some Teresa Collins.

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

beautiful! i found your blog over at the Nook ;)

Lydia said...

So so pretty love how you encorporated the envelope!! I found you at the nook to!! :)

beckyjune said...

Hi, Michelle! I'm so glad you're back online. Your album turned out so good!!!