Monday, February 1, 2010

WOOT WOOT

I am so excited you guys! I got an email late last night that I was not expecting at all! It was from either Melissa or Miranda (not really sure)...from It's All About Me Challenge Blog asking if I would accept a DT position. WHAT,WHAT??? I applied for the DT call but I did not expect to get picked at all. So you can imagine the surprise look on my face when I read that email. I was totally doing the happy happy joy joy song and HERCULES HERCULES clapping hands thing. If you don't know what I am talking about, then I am a bigger GEEK than I thought! Ha!

I of course wanted to share the news but I for one follow the rules. Since it was not posted on the blog yet I could not share, but thankfully they posted it today and you can see it here: http://www.itsallaboutmechallenge.blogspot.com/ And you can see the rest of the girls that stayed from the original DT, the new DT and of course Guest DT''s. So weird seeing my face on the side panel....hehehe!

Anyway, I am still trying to find my way around the site and hopefully I can soon share all the up and coming events and challenges we come up with. I am excited to meet the girls and get to know them. Find out more info and start getting to work on some stuff. I am excited and nervous! Just need to relax and get comfy, I tend to get geeky and awkward when I am unsure of myself. So wish me luck and thanks for letting me share. I am off to add the blinky on my blog and link to the site. Oy! God help me, I always forget how to do stuff like that!

3 comments:

Admin said...

Michelle you are too cute!! I totally know what you are talking about. :) So, so, so happy to have you part of the team!!

Melissa

GretaB said...

Congratulations!!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Congrats on the DT position! Just been checking out your blog and your work is gorgeous, well deserved! I am super excited to have been selected as one of the Guest DTers!