Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New LO's

New LO's using new paper from GCD Studios I got from CHA. They have some really cute paper pad's that coordinate very well. The first 3 shown here are combination from Whoop De Doo adn Daydream Ensemble.
At first I thought I dont know how I would use it but once I started playing around with it I cant run out of ideas. I have not scrapbook like this in a long while. I mean pretty good LO's in a short amount of time. I finished 3 complete LO's tonight and 2 last night. Not bad if you ask me.

Last year picture of Isabella with our easter eggs that we decorated. I am planning on displaying this on a stand when it get's close to easter since it is such a 3 dimensional page. I luv how the technique of folding the paper like this creates an instand frame and making the picture stand out and important. I luv the loo on her face in these pictures so it has to be the center of attention.
Picture of Isaac on his birthday last year. He had to taste the cake to make sure it was alright before we could dig in and eat it. Paper is from Whoop De Doo combined with some Daydream Ensemble. Green chipboard are from Target dollar spot and the smaller font I won in a challenge online so dont know the name. Distressed Heidi Swapp flower and chipboard with brown chalk ink.
Paper is GCD Studio Whoop De Doo collection. I luv the colors in this almost look like the new Fancy CS colors they came out with this year. Perfect for boy LO's. I called this LO Rain tradition becuz growing up in the Philippines it was tradition to play in the rain when it was the rainy season. I dont know if there was not enough water to go around so we had to take advantage of taking a shower in the rain or a real tradition. hehehhe But in any case I make it a point or a tradition that once rainy season starts you can guarantee to see me and my kids playing outside in the rain. People might think I am crazy but I love the memories we have made with this simple tradition. Plus my kids think I am a fun mom! ; ) Of course there is no picture of me wet and playing since I am the only picture taker. Maybe since Jorge is home now he can take picture of us next time.

Finished these LO's last night. Using GCD Studio's Rose Colored Glass paper collection. This pad is awesome cuz it is all girly and pink.....perfect for my CHABELLA! Used Daisy D polkadot rickrack, bling, AMC thickers and Stampin Up calendar stamps. Cut out the flowers from another exact paper to make the 3D look and make it more heavy. Luv how it turned. Very simple but cute. I made my own scallope paper using black polkadot paper from Scrapworks paper pad. I also roughed up the edges of the paper to make it more look shabby. This is the make n take at the Heidi Swapp booth at CHA. The PP is just a print out with the corner and circle journal space. They also provided the butterflies and happiness tag. Everthing else is mine. Princess and daughter chipboard are KandCo., bling is from Target dollar spot and the words "you bring me" are my handwritting. This is a picture of Isabella in one of her all time fave outfit (ballerina dress).

3 comments:

Alissa103 said...

Great LOs, Michelle! You're really knocking them out today :-) I can't wait to play with some of that GCD myself... it's coming in the Back Porch Memories March kit. WOOHOO!!!

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous LO's! LOVE em' all! :)

Amy said...

Wow Michelle Great Lo's! I love it when you get so much inspiration from great products.