Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Everybeat of my Heart!

Made this last night for my hubby for Valentines Day! I am not gonna be with him or the kids for the most part of the day due to CHA. So I wanted to make him something to show him how much I love him. Used my fave pics of us together from when we first got together to the present. Oh and no worries he wont see it he is soo busy with work he wont pass by and I will give it to him this Friday just before taking off to Atlanta. But I wanted to share it all with you cuz I am excited. hehehe
I used an old K and Co. chipboard box to hold the mini album in. Glittered LOVE word is from Target $1.00 spot from last year and all the paper is scrap or old. All distressing and ink are Chalk ink. I luv using old stuff cuz I am not afrait to make a mess or mistake. I didnt plan this out I just sat down and created it and went crazy. I think it turned out good. Journaling is mostly in the back of each pages. I really had fun creating this although I did stay up until 3:00 am and now I am beat. I used Inque Boutique Silhoutte stamp set .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i can't believe how beautiful it came out...and it was done out of the blue! jorge better be thankful for such a creative gift from the heart.

Anonymous said...

HEy woman! Nice job! I hope you're having fun in Cali!! See you this weekend.
Gracie