Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Inque Boutique stamps

I created my own PP for the Santa LO using Inque Boutique stamps. I also made my own poinsetta flower with white and red felt. I know its a bit late for Xmas LO but I did this LO just before going to my trip to Cali and never got to post it.


Using my 4 year old Anna Griffin PP, a bit of bling and gold EP to creat this LO. I really luv how it turned out. It is simple but girly. My daughter luvs everything pink and the crown is just her style. She is truly my little princess.

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

GORGEOUS LO's Michelle!

I love the PP! :)

Amy said...

Love the LO's Michelle! I jsut started my Inque collection and I want them all which set or sets did you use?

RiNNE said...

cool pp and poinsetta flower!!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Love this LO michelle. Your DD is so so sweet...