Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some cards to jump start my mojo!


This card idea got from a blog. Luv how the card stands up so its not your typical card. I wrote in the back. This is for my son's teacher, she is having her bday tomorrow. This card can also lay flat to store in an envelope and can be reposition to the standing position with a little refolding so it is really cool.

This card is from Split Coast Stampers website challenge by one of the girls. I luv it soo much I had to make one of my own. I wish my butt looks like this again but oh well. That's what happens when you have kids I guess!hehehehe Thats it for now. I am off to bed!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I adore that lace under wear card! Super cute Michelle. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi!

Jen Sue Wild said...

I totally love this card!!!!
It cracked me up big time...

Amy said...

Love the cards. You are very talented!

Gabrielle said...

Great cards! LOVE EM' ALL! :)