Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sneaks for ya!

I have some sneaks for ya! I decided to try out for another term as a DT member for Your Scrapbook Stash. I thought about not doing it, since doing an entire family military move is hard, not having a place to live when we get there and then settling down when we finally did find a place was hard enough. But I love the company too much and they are really good to their Design Team so it is well worth it!


Here's a couple of sneaks of the 2 LO's I turned in for my submission. I thought I took detailed pics of the other submission but I didnt so I couldnt post them. I will though once the call is done.


Wish me luck you guys, I really want to be back in the team.


Hello Beautiful!
I really like how theses LO's turned out. And no matter what...if I make the team or not atleast I have 5 gorgeous projects that I am proud of.
That's it you guys. I cant wait to share the stuff completely but for now this will have to do. Thanks for passing by and hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

scrapbookertink said...

Looks like some amazing creations, good luck.