Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Echo Park SPLASH!

Hey, hey! Here are some more YSS projects for you guys.




I was also given SPLASH line from Echo Park this month and they are so fun. The colors are so bright and fresh. Perfect for summer LO's and cards.




But first, I have to tell you guys something. I started creating my June projects way early using old products from previous months, cuz I wasnt sure my box would get here in time to make my June assignments. And because of that when my box got here I had to hurry up and create more projects with them. I was bit stressed out, cuz at the same time I was getting ready for the move (as you all know by now).



Anyway, these couple of pages are whipped up in a matter of a day.



So I am sorry for the poor picture not only cuz I was rushing to get them done but the fact that it's still gloomy here in Wa. and hard to get good pictures. So excuse me in advance.




Heat Wave!






Here are a couple of cards I created using the line.






Ugh! This picture came out so bad. Sorry for that!



I had fun with this next LO! I used up tons of the coordinating stickers from the line to create a beach scene.
Here are some detailed shots!
That's it for SPLASH for now! I am gonna come back and post a couple more LO's I think that I created as extra for my June assignment.



Hey! Make sure you guys check out the YSS Store if you want to pick up your own EP Splash collection. They are way better in person, my pics do not do them justice AT ALL! Phew!



Hope you all have a great day!



1 comment:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Soo cool Michlle. Love how you did the diecut paper with different pp's.
This is such a colourful and happy line and you rocked it!!