Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cards, cards, cards and more cards

Here are some more Basic Grey SWEET THREADS line for ya. I couldn't really help myself and had to make a bunch of cards. I used up mostly pieces of pattern paper, journaling spots, ribbons and stickers that coordinate with the line to make the cards. I used Stampin Up embossing folder and butterfly die cut. I mixed up BG and Echo Park (yellow PP).


Left this one sentiment free! I make most of my cards that way, that way I can use it with whatever I need at a moments notice.
SMILE

Used Creative Charms pink pearls and SRM sticker smile sentiment for this card.
Journey
Used Stampin Up Journey Define your life stamps in the butterfly.

Live*Laugh*Love

This is a very simple card using 3 pieces of arrow stickers and SRM (live, laugh, love) to create

the sentiment for the card. I know I am not the best card maker out there and my cards are simple, but I am really into it right now. I am telling you, I am slowly filling my card box again. Yay, for me! Which is always great cuz I have been using my cards up. Needing some refilling, that's for sure. Thanks for letting me share and hope you guys have a great day!





No comments: