Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last minute work!

Here's a LO for June and some 3x3 cards for May assignments that I created. I was really taking out some stress by scrappin. Because of that I was able to create more than what I needed for my assignments which is always great!




Anyhoo, here they are.



Nurture



Used up some of my scraps from Aprils DT kit featuring Little Yellow Bicycle TWIG line for this LO. I am actually surprise that I was able to complete a LO with what I had left from the line. NICE!


Used some Heidi Swapp felt butterflies for a pop of color! Love it.



Here are some 3x3 cards using Teresa Collins POSH line that I was able to crank out at the last minute for my May DT assignments. Created them using scraps as well. Man I am doing sooo good using up scraps. Hey, you would be amazed how much you can get done when you put your mind to it.



I am going to give these to my kids teachers for their going away presents along with other cards I made for them. It's like an assortment of cards ya know! I am happy with they turned out. I think they are so cute. You can use them as cards or as tags. They are very handy!



Ok, that's it for now.



By now I should be on the road driving and on our way to Texas. Wish me luck and pray we get there safely and in good time. I hope I don't melt and get use to the HEAT fast. Living in Washington for 2 years, my body has gotten used to the cold. If it passes 60 degrees, we go nuts like its the best thing since slice bread. So I am hoping that the Texas Heat don't kill me. Yikes!




Thanks for passing my humble blog and hope you have a great day!




No comments: