Sunday, August 15, 2010

*YSS* Sketch Challenge

So honestly I have not touched any of my scrappbooking stuff for months. And worst, I should say a good thing is that I have not bought anything new in almost a year. So what's the best way to get my mojo going you might ask???? Doing CHALLENGES of course! I really think it gets me moving and scrapping. Nothing like a deadline to get my blood going. I LOVE challenges!

After getting back from my trip to Cali I decided to have a scrappy weekend. In fact it is still happening right now as we speak. Had to go online and see whats going and I happened to pass by Your Scrapbook Stash Kit Club and Store and saw that they are having a Sketch Challenge and decided to participate in all the fun. But I only have today to get this LO done and posted so I needed to stop scrapping and make a quick post. Here is my take on the challenge, I used the sketch from March 18th *(see below)*. I changed it up a bit to make it work for my pics but mostly stayed with the sketch as much as I could. Sorry for the bad pic, getting used to playing with my camera again and really need to get in gear as far picture taking and editing.

Here are some detailed pics of the LO.


Supplies: Jenni Bowlin PP, AC Thickers and Adorn It mini alphas. Created the flowers from JB pp also and cut out some flowers from another JB pp.

No comments: