Monday, August 16, 2010

My Minds Eye Sketch Challenge #14

Could not help myself, so I had to do another sketch challenge. Lucky for me My Minds Eye is having one of their challenges. I really like how the papers match these pics of my son riding his bike for the first time without training wheels. Yes! It took him a while to get the courage to ride a big bike but as soon as he got a hang of it, it was cake. He is a very careful boy, he does not like getting hurt! I don't blame him, he gets it from his mama! Pics were from summer of last year. They go so perfectly with the papers don't they?
I am so glad I am making a dent with my old pics. Slowly but surely baby! I am also happy to be scrappin again and using old stash. Well not really old, but I have made it a point not to buy anything new until I use up most of my stash lying around. Small victories my friends...small victories. ; p
Here is the Sketch below:

My take on the sketch:
Supplies: My Minds Eye So Sophie collection and American Crafts brown thickers.

1 comment:

Samantha Taylor said...

Great layout. I love the colors you chose and the way you clustered you embelishments.