Every year I cant help but be grateful for the wonderful & not so wonderful, sometimes stressful, mostly great, boring also fun, lonely sometimes overwhelming, loving & fighting and crazy time I have spent with my hubby. (No marriage is perfect and anyone that says theirs is...they are liars.) I can say that I could not picture or imagine myself with anyone else. So here are my 13 reasons why I love this man but sometimes want to kill him too.
1.No matter how much my hubby annoys or irritate or sometimes even the pain in my ASS.....I would not trade him for anyone else. Because he is also the first one to kiss it!
2. I love him for all that he is and all that he is not. I love him AS IS like the SALE items! Like I always say (Just as you are!)
4. I love him cuz he is a GREAT father and for giving me 2 wonderful kids.
5. He is also a GREAT husband.
6. He provides for us not just financially but physically and emotionally.
7. He sings to me and dedicates love songs for me! ;)
8. Never hesitates to hug, kiss, dance with me and love on me. NO matter who is around. Love that!
9.Makes my coffee on the weekends and lets me sleep in.
10. Puts up with my craziness and always tries to do it with a smile. hehehehe
11. He always says I LOVE YOU before going to bed and never leaves the house for work without giving me a kiss.
12. Gives me puppy eyes and puffy lips technique when he is in trouble or thinks he's in trouble. And no matter how much trouble he gets I cant stay mad long enough and always forgive him. He is the pain in my ass.
13. I can go on, but since I am only doing 13 reason here's my last one. I love that he LOVES me. He is my other half. He is everything I am not and without him I am incomplete. Every time he is away I feel sad and lonely. So for all the good times and the bad I wouldn't want anyone else there by my side but him. He makes me mad but the one that makes me the most happy and put a smile on my face. He is still the one that makes my heart skip a bit. And he is still the only one I see myself getting old with.
So baby besides the joking around, I am looking forward to many many more years together. My LOVE, Mi Amor, Mi Vida y Mi Rey....Happy 13th Year Wedding Anniversary. Thank you for everything. I love you with all my heart and soul. I miss ya! Can't wait for you come home soon!