Thursday, July 22, 2010

I almost forgot.....

about my LO featured at Scrapstreet Magazine. They did a feature story about All About Me Challenge Blog for the month of July. I was lucky enough to be a part of the DT so my LO is one of the featured LO's along with all the DT's. You can see the article here, my LO is the last LO on the page tittled " MY BIGGEST FEAR."

Supplies: Lily Bee rubons, PP and mini shape paper. Prima flowers, American Crafts black mini alphas and green thickers. Making Memories vintage finding and tattered angels green glimmer mist.


This is the first time I am featured in any kind of magazine....paper or online. And I am hoping it is not the last. Hehehehe one can keep hoping right. Anyway, I thought I would share about it. I wanna give a big shout out to All About Me Challenge Blog for being great to us DT and always looking for ways to show off our work. Thanks for the opportunity AAM, love ya'll!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this layout is gorgeous Michelle!

Tina Connolly said...

Congratulations on being featured, I'm sure it won't be the last. Lovely work as always!