Monday, February 1, 2010

*My Little Shoebox* Jan. DT Assignments

For the month of Jan. we got to play with what ever previously release line we wanted. It was a FREE FOR ALL challenge for the team. This was such an awesome challenge, cuz I got to use all my scraps to create my layered flowers. You know how sometimes you cut your 12x12 paper and you end up with strips of paper. Well that's exactly what I used for my flowers and they turned out so good. And even though all the PP are from different lines they all go together so well. I used the cuddlebug to make the flowers and a layer flower sizzix die cut.
Happiness
PP: Little Lady, Little Birdie, Imagine a Forest and In Bloom
Bling: Kaiser Craft
word (Michaels)
Cuddlebug, swiss dots EF and layered flower Sizzix
Photo Shoot Out-takes
PP: Little Robots, Skys the Limit, In Bloom, Little Lady and Imagine a Forest
I pop dotted some of the clouds to give it some dimension.
Flower Card
PP: Imagine a Forest, Little Lady
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Cuddlebug and swiss dots EF

TFL!

4 comments:

GretaB said...

Very cute! Love your flowers. And the layout with the clouds is so fun! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects I love the flowers on happiness and the cloud on outtakes! Great work!

~Tammy~ said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment . . . your work is incredible and I am glad to have stopped by!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages! :)