Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's official...

I am now a Design Team Member for Creative Charms. They posted it on their Facebook account here. I actually forgot about the call until I opened up my email this morning. Apparently they sent out the email request last night but I just didn't see it or get it until this morning.

So, yeah! I am shock and happy and excited and giddy! I am just always grateful that someone out there like my work enough and trust me to be a part of their team and to represent their company. I will never ever take those kind of things for granted. It's a privilege and a complement for people or companies to want you to be a part of their team. So awesome, thank you so much CC!

Congrats to all the girls and looking forward to getting to know and working with ya'll! Have a great day!

No comments: