Saturday, June 27, 2009

Attention * Cosmo Cricket!*

*Altered Mini Wagon*
I altered a mini wagon I have had for 5 years. I used everthing from the Early Bird Collection, AC thickers, Prims mini flowers and vintage ribbon. Paper's and Thickers are all from My Scrapbook Nook June Kit.
*First Home*
Used mixed of Pink Paislee, October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine. Everything is from A Million Memories Kit
*Altered Dollar 2 Ring Album*
Created it to hold all the family recipe's. Everthing is from Early Bird Collection from My Scrapbook Nook June Kit besides Making Memories 5th Ave PP.
*Living History Park*
Used everything from My Scrapbook Nook June Kit featuring Early Bird. Added some flower bling from Target dollar spot.
*Altered AOL Box*
It's my trash to treasure go to. I collect AOL boxes that come in the mail and alter them to mini books or cards. This one I created to be a 3D card that will hold a GC. I used Mr. Campy and chip shape from Early Bird.
*Your Brother, Family & Friend*
Used scraps from my first LO using a mix of Early Bird, Hello Sunshine and Making Memories 8x8 Chloe's Closet PP and MM vintage findings.
* MY ALTERED PROJECTS*
Mother's Day Altered Book Display

*Altered Egg Paper Mache*

*Bird House*

Using my own template to create this birdhouse display

*3D Theater Style Mini Hallowen Hanger Display*

*3D Theater Style Altered Box Xmas Display*

*Altered Paper Mache Book*

*Altered Art Journal Book*

*Altered Wook Skeleton for Halloween Display*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great Michelle! Rick says WOW!!!


Gracie