Saturday, June 20, 2009

Com-PUTT-er Issue's!

I have had some issues with my computer. It crashed on me last week when I was STUPID enough to let a virus get in. Well, supposedly hubby fixed it but I think it's still messed up. So here I am in my laptop trying update my blog. I cant post any of my projects that I have done, I cannot post pics from my kids birthday party last weekend and pics from the wedding that I went to as well. Ugh! I just hate not having my PC in tip top shape. Hopefully I can update tomorrow, dying to share what I have done with my My Little Shoebox assignments for July!

Anyway, speaking of MLS, hop on over to the blog and see Chic Chat. It's the girls 3rd episode and they are just too funny. I always crack up watching those girls. I specially love the gag reel. Great job girls!

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I can post some pics tomorrow. Having a get together with Lou and Matt tomorrow, making some homemade tamales and just hanging out. This would be my first making them and I am hoping it comes out GOOD. Cross your fingers for me please. Will take some pics and share when I can. Of course I am taking pics, what's new right? Have a great weekend ya'll. Oh hope you all have a wonderfull Father's Day this coming Sunday!

No comments: