Sunday, May 31, 2009

Look Around You Challenge

My Scrapbook Nook Look Around You challenge:
I chose this pitcher sitting in my dining table as my inspiration. I took away from it the color of the pitcher, the shape of the round place mat and the colors and flowers in the pattern.

Here's my take:
The red did not come out as bright as I wanted it to but it's good enough for me. I love how it turned out. The picture was taken 2 years ago on our 10 yr anniversary that I never get tired of scrapping as you can see. But seriously this is the last one using that pic.

Products use:
Crate Paper Round Scallop shape paper
Crate Paper Pattern Paper
American Craft White shimmery thickers
Prima flower
Heidi Swapp flower mask
Glimmer Mist Red Shimmer
K&Co Amy Butler Die cut shapes
Carolees Adornit mini Alphabet stickers

8 comments:

Alex said...

Lovely LO! Great source of inspiration!

Linda said...

Cool layout! It turned out so good!

Sandi said...

FABULOUS Michelle!

zαnуα ♥ said...

Love that LO!! Stunning!

hippy_chick said...

Great inspiration, great page!!!!

Rach H said...

I really like the counting on the left!! Cute idea!

Nita said...

Great inspiration and great work. Love that layout.
hugs
Nita

NICOLE said...

sweet layout!