Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I JUST WANT TO SHARE A WOOT WOOT

My Scrapbook Nook News
I made it to the 2ND Phase of My Scrapbook Nooks 5 Week Challenge!
Woot woot! Doing the happy dance here. I've never really participated in anything like this before so I am a bit excited about it. The challenge has really help me get back into scrapping. I have stopped scrapping for a while and this was my getting back into scrapping life saver.
Here are the girls that made it to the 2ND round.
Players:
Alex: anna.h: annanasana: Anna Sigga: Annika Bergquist: bampbipei: beckyjune: beth: bitte71: ca longhorn: Carcol: craftysuz: ddobson: dtorin: emmyb: Erica Hettwer: flibbertigibbet: happay scrappay: hippy_chick: jan: Jeune Girl: Michelle M.: nicolehr: nicolemartel: nilla: Nita: paperfections: RachH (Rachel): Scrapjo: sillyscraps: terez: Victoria: Willea: Zanya:
2ND Round Challenge is up and posted!
"KEEPIN IT REAL!"
10 days to complete, new self portrait and take the tittle as you see fit!
I am nervous but excited. Now I just have to think of a pic of me "keepin it real"
I just don't want to scare people. My scrap area is all packed up and put away due to the BBQ we had this past Saturday so I need to bust those supplies out so I can get working on this.
My Little Shoebox News
I am also waiting for my first box from My Little Shoebox any day now. I am sooo excited! There's been a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes and getting ready for CHA. I'm not really allowed to say anything yet....but you guys will love the stuff that's coming out. We will get to work with some wonderful companies, so you need to watch out for those post from me. I will be giving some SNEAKS hopefully SOOOOOON! They are keeping us DT's in suspense as well, but from what I was able to see....its gonna be great!
The new products should be shipping soon and the great thing is that I will be able to work with the new products and they will be at CHA. So if you guys are going to CHA, make sure to pass by My Little Shoebox booth and see if you can spot my work. Tee hee! Happy dance...happy dance!

6 comments:

erin yamabe said...

how awesome!
congratulations, and i can't wait to see what you do with MLS this month!

zαnуα ♥ said...

Congrats!!! Im looking forward to see more of your gorgeous work :D

Emmy said...

congratz!! its so exciting!

Rachel said...

Congrats on making it through to the next round. I am loving seeing your work!

Suz said...

Congrats can't wait to see what you do next

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats!!