Monday, May 18, 2009

2 Mini Challenges

New Color Combo LO Challenge
A color combo was provided and we had to use at least 3 of the colors. I was running out of time and glad I made it. I was able to use all the colors in the fabric that was use. Here is my take on the challenge.
FACE PAINT Gift Certificate Pocket Card Challenge
We had to create a card (that feature a different way of showcasing the GC) that had a pocket for a GC. This was my take for the challenge. Use lots of my old Amy Butler paper pad for this card. Feels great to use old stash to make room for some new stash.
Homemade Apron Card

12 comments:

Suz said...

Great projects.

I was reading the shoebox DT post on someone elses blog & saw your photo & said is that the same Michelle from Scrap Nook?

Congrats girl! You're so talented

GretaB said...

Beautiful work! I especially love that apron gift card holder - very creative! :)

Victoria said...

Gorgeous work!

Unknown said...

Great work! I love the apron gift card holder!!

Just precious!

Nita said...

Beautiful projects. Love them.
Nita

Linda said...

OMG, how cute are these projects! I love them, esp. the first one :)

beckyjune said...

You do beautiful work, Michelle. Good luck with MLS and the contest at the Nook.

Anonymous said...

Love your work!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations! The apron card is so creative and I love the colors you used on the layout :)

bitte71 said...

This is so awesome - great work!

deiha said...

great inspiration

Nicole Martel said...

adorable!!