Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Never posted projects here......WEIRD!

Here are some LO's I did using A Million Memories Kit. Can't believe I never posted them here on my blog. Unless I am loosing my mind. So what I am having to do now and posting some of my work that never made it to this blog. So I hope you all bear with me.
Here is a LO of me and my daughter. I love this pic of us so I had to scrap it.

A LO of my daughter CHABELLA wearing her fave pink cowboy hat.

A LO about my husband and I fave flower...GARDENIA. We always plant them where ever we move. They just smell so good. We cant get enough of them. I am going to miss my flowers.
Another LO of my fave flowers that blooms in the springs in my front yard.

Created 3 cards from my scraps.



Made my own house template and created a bird house.

No comments: