Thursday, August 7, 2008

Funny video

I guess I have been really thinking about my kids and how both of them will be in school next week. This is a big deal for me, since I wont have a baby with me at home. Anyway, I was digging through pics and saw this video of my son's Thanksgiving School Show when he was in Kinder garden. Isabella was only 1 years old. There is a FUNNY part when I catch her dancing and well you see her reaction. My kids and I have been having a fun time watching it over and over again laughing at Isabella's reaction. Watch and see what I am talking about.

Maybe its just being her mom, but I really thought her reaction was so funny!

3 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

That is sooooo funny! I love it!!! heehee

Charlotte Cramer said...

Too CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's funny. she was jamming out!

Gracie