Thursday, March 20, 2008

A quick update!

I had a challenge going on with Allisa when I met her at CHA. We both received the exact same add on kit from Label Tulip and she challenge me. It was supposed to be due on the 16th but I have been sick and have not posted it here. I did post it @ AMM so hopefully it still counts. So Allisa if you are looking here's my work. It was hard to make much since it was the add on but I think I did alright with what I had. I could have done more and hoped to do more but got sick.

Here is another challenge I did for Michelle @ Amillionmemories.com. It was fun doing this challenge cuz I dont do good when it comes to sketches..I tend to look at it and then end up doing something totally different. But I stuck to it and created. I did alright I though luv the MM pp chelsea's place. This is a picture of the kids staying up on New Years Eve waiting to kiss each other and wishing everyone a happy new year.
I have been doing alot of challenges lately cuz I think it is a good kick in the rear end to finish something. This is a challenge I did for Christine for her Black and White challenge in her blog. And guess what? I won! Yay! I dont really win anything so this was really cool. I have been out and not really been online as you can see and this was in my mail today telling me I won. I could not beleive it. Yay for me! This is a picture of my dog Layla! Isnt she beautiful?

No comments: