Sunday, February 26, 2012

Two Peas in a Bucket CHA Crop

Hi, hi!

I used the perfect excuse to get scrapping again. What is it, you ask? Well CHA time of course. It's been almost a year since I last touched my scrappy supplies and I am just now getting into it again. So I know that 2peas always has great crops, I figured I should use this time to get as much scrapping as I can. Along with my buddy, Em. We took full advantage of the situation and got to croppin.

We didnt really got into it becuz we wanted to win stuff, but would have been thrilled if we did. But mostly it was for the challenges to get us going. So below are the stuff I did for 2peas. Dont ask what the theme of the challenges were cuz at this point I dont remember anymore.


Here are a couple of cards.

Not the best....I know but remember I am barely getting back in to it.



I will follow him

4 all your FIRSTS

Tried my hands on painting/scrapbooking.

I've been wanting to do something like for a very long time and thought I would start now. I really like how it came out. I might be doing more stuff like this or just start on that ART JOURNAL I have put off forever.
Here's a detail shot.
Have a great day!


No comments: