Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Scrapbook Nook New Year Crop

First I will show a sketch challenge for Jillibean Soup that I entered. It is now the end of Feb. and I still don't know who won that challenge. It was just a start to my scrapping journey so it's all good. I didn't really expect to win just taking advantage of the challenge.


Together

Challenge to scraplift your own old LO.
Challenge to used up so many different pattern LO.

Valentines card
These are cards that I made. It was a card challenge and decided to create a couple more. Why not? My scrappy supplies are out already, might as well make more. Now I have a couple of cards ready for any bday party my daughter might be going to this year. Yay!



A couple of card challenge.

Color combo

You Smile!



This was a challenge that I made into a 2 page LO. But for some reason I cant find the pic of the other side. :( I wonder where it went. I am too lazy to take another pic, I am just happy I am posting these stuff in my blog. sheeesh!

Banner challenge

Here is a detail shot of the banner.

New Year Resolution challenge.

I love this one.



I am so happy with the amount of stuff I was able to create. Specially, not having been scrapbooking for almost a year. It was really the perfect time to get started again and being to use up all my old stuff.

Hope you guys have a great day, get creative, get scrappin and get to using some old stash.



No comments: