Friday, May 13, 2011

Posh, Family Dynamix and Spotted Owl...

What am I talking about??

Well I am a very lucky girl, cuz I got to work with some fabulous lines this month of May. Your Scrapbook Stash DT are so spoiled, I cannot ask for a better gig than this.

Thanks Erica! You are freakin awesome.




Ok, now that I got the obvious butt kissing done, let me tell you what I got to work with. Last month I was sent Posh Collection by Teresa Collins. I was unable to finish any work to qualify for my DT assignment in time so I knew I had to work it in this month. I manage to use it for our sponsored site this month (Once Upon a Sketch). This Sketch is so much fun, I had a great time working with it.

Here is a sneak peak since it goes live on May 15th so I cant quite show it to ya yet. Make sure you check them out, to see all their DT's and YSS DT take on the sketch.


Remember

Here is a card below that I can show you since it's not part of the sketch. It is a huge card and bulky too. There is a TON of dimension to this. I still don't know if I want to give this away it is just way to pretty. This was so much fun to make and easy too. Can you see how I embossed the background card with cuddle bug font embossing folder? I love the look of this. So easy but look so hard. HA!


Fabulous!


For my box this month I received Jillibean Soup Spotted Owl and Bella Blvd Family Dynamix.

Here is a LO using everything from Bella Blvd. I cut up the flowers from the pattern paper to create my own embellishments. I used some Creative Charms bling to add a lil somethin, somethin.


I mixed Jillibean Soup and Bella for this one. I cant believe how perfect they are together. I hand cut the water splashes and pop dotted them. So they stick out a bit more. They add just the right dimension to this page.


Well that's about it for today.

I will come back May 15th to post my other LO for OUAS using Posh line from Teresa Collins.

Hope to see you then! Have a great day.


No comments: