Sunday, May 15, 2011

Once Upon A Sketch...

Yay! I can finally share my LO using Teresa Collins Posh collection.


We are sponsoring OUAS site this month and here is their sketch for May 15th. Please make sure to add typed journaling in your page if you decide to participate in order to get the full credit for it.




Here is my take on the sketch!


I enjoyed making this LO so much! I was really excited when I got his line and I think it shows. This line is just GORGEOUS..GORGEOUS...GORGEOUS! Nothing else to describe it.



Here are some close up shots for ya!



Make sure you guys check out YSS and OUAS. Here is a link if you guys want to check out their DT and YSS DT's take on the sketch. HERE!


If you decide to do the sketch dont forget to add your link to both sites so you can get credit for both. There are some great prizes to be given away and I would love one of my readers to get it.



Ok, hope you all have a great day!



2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love the fab colors!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous page Michelle.I agree that it is lovely and yes, it is no secret that you like it...A LOT...LOL! Y
Take care!ou did very well with it!!