Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Your Scrapbook Stash assignments

My understanding is with our DT assignments is that we couldn't post in our blog until they are posted in YSS gallery. But since I have been having a hard time posting them (glitch) and it's already March 1, I'm gonna go ahead and post them here too. Here was the last 3 projects I made for Feb YSS assignments.
Always Heartfelt
Again using the Glitz Love Nest collection for this one. I used tons of my doily stash and love how it turned out. A few punched butterfly from Martha Stewart punch, bling from Zva and flower ribbon from Websters to complete the look. Oh I also did stamping, you see the little spots those are all Stampin Up itty bitty background stamps. Instead of messing with spattering I just stamped. It was easier and faster.
Forgot the title *always heartfelt* is also Stampin Up stamps.

since I had plenty of Websters flower ribbon I decided to alter my daughters plain tank top that she loves wearing. She got to wear it for Valentines Day. I just simply hot glued it to the shirt. That's it...easy peasy!
And lastly I made a card using some Glitz left overs and Maya Road flowers. Simple but to the point. I need to practice with my card making skills cuz I am not very good at it. But I am trying people, I really am.
And that's all I got for you guys. I cant wait to get all my new DT goodies so I can start playing again. I tend to slack off when I don't have DT assignments. And then when I do get it I get so much ideas I am bursting at the seams and I have like a million projects going on at once. I have to work like that and I have to stop what I am making and start a new project before I lose the idea. I know I am crazy and a bit nutty but that's me!

1 comment:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Gorgeous work Michelle. i saw it on YSS and I LOVE it! That lo is stunning! Tfs!