Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More fabric flowers...

So it's been a busy month for me, I must admit. And I haven't shared what I made using those fabric flowers I created and posted on Valentines Day. So here it is. Finally getting to share.
I made a simple and inexpensive headband for my princess. It is just a cheap ole headband from any dollar store. And I just hot glued those fabric flowers to it and that's it. A simple project your daughter or any girly girl you know would love. The hard work is getting all flowers done first but after that you add them to anything. These flower headbands are so popular right now I decided to join in on the fun. Ha!


Side view.

Hope you like it! And please share with me what you made if you decide on creating them too. I would love to see them.

No comments: