Friday, January 21, 2011

Color Combo Challenge #176

Is up and running you guys!
Go to Color Combos Galore to see their DT's take on the challenge as well as the YSS DT's work.
My LO below "My SWEET HANDSOME Little Boy" is my take on the challenge. Here is another LO using Echo Park Little Boy collection. I mean how perfect is that huge sticker as my tittle. Come on, that was a given that I will use it as a tittle.
How easy was that? REAL EASY! I love it when I don't have to do much to make a good impact on my page. I just added the SWEET and HANDSOME sticker and big alpha stickers for (MY) that came along the sticker page. Super easy, plus this collection is so awesome that I am addicted to it. I cant seem to stop creating pages and cards. So stay tune cuz I have tons coming up.

Supplies: Echo Park Little Boy paper & stickers, Martha Stewart bakers twine, Stampin Up scallop punch, Marvy Uchiva circle punch, EK Success scallop punch, Creative Charms blue vintage jewels and white pearls and using all Love my tapes roll on glue.
Here are some close up pics.
Don't forget to check out the YSS blog for all the DT's work and also your chance to get to play along with us. Have a great night!

No comments: