Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog Hop Coming Up!

Oh my! You just might want to come back tomorrow and check out what we have in store for you. I posted just some of my fave products coming out from Winter CHA below. But if you come back tomorrow and check out YSS Blog you might just get a chance of getting these babies at no cost to you. Hhhhhm, sound interested yet? I'm not gonna tell you what you will get yet, so you better come check us out tomorrow.
In the mean time check out some of these GORGEOUS products that I am ooogling over. I just cant wait to get my hands on all of these goodies. Aaaaah! I am sooo jealous to all the Manu DT that got to play with all these goodies before all of us SMALL people. :(
Oh yes! Come to MAMA!
Echo Park For the Record
I still want this even though it's already out! Little Girl!

This is one is soooo CUTE! I can think of sooo many pics for my daughter for this line.
It is just DARLING! Cosmo Cricket

Core Impressions Emboss Paper perfectly match Pattern Paper from Basic Grey to Jenny Bowlin. YUM!

Collage Press and PP collaboration. PERFECTION!
Pink Paislee

Crate
I would have posted more pics but I really didn't want to sit all night posting pics. Here are some other Manu's products I am dying to get my greedy little hands on.
Lily Bee
Maya Road
Prima
Tim Holtz
Studio Calico
Jenny Bowlin
Basic Grey
That's it for now! Hope you come back tomorrow for the Blog Hop. Have a great night!

No comments: