Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Creative Charms

Hello there!
So this is my first official post for Creative Charms and I am sooooo excited. I was lucky enough to get to play with the Deal of the Month for my first assignment. And boy was it fun!



Sweetie Pie

Supplies: October Afternoon Weathervane, Creative Charms orange & red flowers and red gradient gems.



I created a LO using pics from last years trip to the pumpkin patch. I used everything from October Afternoon Weathervane cuz it is just perfect for Fall theme don't ya think? Plus I am making a rule that I have to use up tons of my old stuff first too. So this is killing two birds with one stone.

Here are some close up pics below.

The flowers are so much fun. And below you can see I used the red gems in the middle of the flower representing the sun to give it a more dimension. I love how it turned out.


I am planning on putting this on a 3d frame and putting in my daughter's room. And plan to change it out too, depending on the season or if I have a fave LO of hers.


Thanks Card:


I used the butterflies and the orange gradient gems to accent the card. They are perfect for a lil whimsy and not cluttering the card too much. Sweet and simple!


Here is the Deal of the month if you are interested.That's it for now. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: