Friday, June 4, 2010

*Just Add Butter * MLS Projects!

Forever Always Lifelong BUDDIES!
Everything in this LO is using My Little Shoebox Just Add Butter Line. I thought I was going to have a hard time with this line due to all the colors...but as always I end up having sooo much fun. I mean C'mon I did a 2 page LO! You don't even know how proud I am of myself. I have so many pics of Chabella in the park with her stuff animal toy and really trying to scrap them all. I know you guys will be sick of them but I don't care cuz I love them. hehehehe
I cut out different layers of the paper and cut them with my scalloped scissors and layered them back up. It came out sooo cute and will use this method more. There are also tons of butterfly punch and I LOVE it! To make the house images more interesting I pop dotted them to give them some life. It was really easy.

Cupcake
I LOVE how this page turned out. It is so colorful and just bright. I was never able to create pages that so colorful before but becuz of MLS I have really learned to embrace it. Isn't it just FUN! The papers totally match the pic of Chabella's 3rd birthday party pics. PERFECTLY! I used some tattered angels mist and calling card in the bottom (Savor the Journey) to add a little something and of course heart bling (Making Memories) on top of each cupcake layered and pop dotted them. And there you have it!
Happy Birthday Card
Smile
I really enjoyed playing with Tattered Angels mist and some doilies for this one. I just wanted to create some layers with my Martha Steward border punch and spritzing the whole page with Graphite mist. A few Martha Steward butterfly punches here and there and added my journaling inside the doily images and that's it. Simple but with lots of texture and dimension.

Again sorry for the pics being so dark. It's really hard getting good pics here in Washington due to the weather we have been having. It has rain nonstop and feels more like winter rather than Spring on the way to Summer. I mean it really sucks! OK, anyway thanks for checking out my blog and hope you all are having a better weather than we are and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything came out great Michelle!


gracie v.

Jona Panesa said...

I loved this idea! gotta grab some doilies now and play masking with it!