Monday, April 12, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Ok, so I wanted to post something but then remembered I am not suppose to do it yet. DUH! So I am doing a sneak peek instead. I was asked to be one of the many GDT for Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenge Blog. They will be having a fun festivity in their blog soon so you will need to check them out. I got to play with one of the many beautiful sketches they make there and I had so much fun.

I never used to know what to do with sketches. Seriously they were like alien writings to me. I just didn't get it. Now.....I love sketches cuz it makes my life so much easier. All I have to do is place everything where the sketch says to do. All the planning and rearranging has been done for me. I can finish a LO in a matter of minutes or hours depending on how difficult I am being. Ha! So anyway here's my sneak. Cant wait to post the rest of the LO soon. Hopefully I would have done other projects by then so I can post a bunch of work! Hope you all have a great day!

Supplies: PP My Little Shoebox Imaginary Friends, MLS Softies brown alphas and Bazzill white CS and Martha S. butterfly punch.

No comments: