Saturday, October 31, 2009

*MLS Assignments for November*

I am IN LOVE with IN BLOOM! There I said it? I must confess I really did enjoy playing with this line. The colors are perfect for my little Angels pictures since she is always wearing pink. Here are 3 LO's I did using the In Bloom line from My Little Shoebox. Hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
My Angel

I really did go to town with my embellishments with My Angel. I have been hoarding these mesh flowers and sparkly butterflies just for the perfect LO. And this was it! It was just perfect for all the colors. They go so well together.

My Girl

I used my fancy lace trim for this LO. I bought so much goodies from downtown LA that I have not wanted to use in just anything. But with this LO it was calling my fancy lace and I am so glad I used it, it made the LO stand out. This is by far my fave pic of my daughter.

Bikini Girl
This is a pic of my daughter on her 4Th birthday party in Georgia. She got this bikini as a present from my cousin Rose and she is just in love with it. In fact to this day this is her fave outfit to go swimming in. It has a matching dress and slippers and she just loves them. I had to create a LO just for that. Hee!

1 comment:

Zarah said...

BEAUTIFUl work!! :D