Monday, April 13, 2009

Seriously?

Has it really been that long ago since I posted? Holy crap, where does time go?

I do have to admit that it's been really nice not to be attached to my computer. I find that I get to do a lot more things...... or not a thing at all and not feel bad. So computer time is at a premium so I have to maximize and really just look at or do what I need to do when I do get on. It's sad too, cuz I have really not been able to talk to friends or hang out at sites which I used to do everyday and now I don't at all! But I do try and make it up and log on here in there to say hello when I can. ; )

It's been pretty crazy here as far as our family schedule. Our normal routine is totally OFF and out of whack! It's nothing like Georgia. First off Isaac heads to school a lil early and gets home way too early for me. Like 2:30 pm instead of the 4:30 pm I am used to in Ga. I cant really do anything and if I head out at all I find that I don't have enough time to get to and get back without cutting it close and stressing about it so I choose to stay home. Jorge is getting up at 5:00 am and out the door 5:30 and 5:45 am and I usually get up with him to make his coffee and make sure he remembers to bring everything. (yea I know, he will forget everything if I don't remind him) LOL! But really besides helping him get ready....it is the only time I have with him through out the whole week. So I choose to get up and have that time with him. He has been working late and when he gets home he is too tired and then have to get online to do homework for the 2 classes he has taken. UGH! Hopefully we will get a more suitable and comfortable routine so its not too crazy. I have to bring my hubby dinner tonight at work since he has a 24 hour duty so it sucks...but he should be off tomorrow. I doubt he will take it tho since he is swamped at work and I bet he will go in anyway. ACK!

Anyway just checking in, cant really post any of the stuff I have been doing since my computer is acting up on me and I am having to use the laptop to get online. I have so many projects going on or I have taken on its killing me. But at least I have some stuff to show as soon as I can get my computer to stay on long enough to download some pics. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! it has been awhile since you've blogged. I look at your page when I'm at work, like right now. Sorry I haven't talked to you lately. I can't wait to get school over in May so I can have some free time to talk to you. I want to go and visit you this summer. Rick and I were checking for airline tickets. Maybe in August. I have to be here for June and July because of some new computer system at work. Okay, this got really long...lol. I'll talk to you later. Miss you Michelle!!!

Gracie