Monday, October 20, 2008

Jessica Sprague Stories in Hand Free Online Class


I just signed up for this class and I cant wait to start......wooo hooo! You know how I was saying I wanted to start creating more meaningful pages and just projects that tell real stories that I want my family to treasure for ever. Well this is perfect! OMGosh! I cant believe I stumbled upon this today. Coincident......I think not! So, I don't know if you can't tell, but I am really excited about this. It starts on Nov. 9th and its a 2 week class. The back story for the class is on her blog is HERE if you want to read more about it. And remember its FREE.... FREE .....FREE! And if you want to sign up, you can go here: www.jessicasprague.com

I know so far I have posted a few things that I want to do. And normally I would just say them and then end up not going through. But, this time its different. I am glad there are so many ideas out there right now, concentrating on meaningful pictures, pages or just stories you want to remember and share. I am so happy about this. My head is literally about to explode, I have so many ideas in my head. I am so inspired and just ready to tackle this. So, I have so much I want to do and I need to get focus, cuz I'm SERIOUS! I am doing this and all these challenges and classes are gonna help jump start my MOJO when it comes to changing my scrapping habits.

Hey, so check out the class and see if this is something you want to do. Do it with me! We can encourage each other and keep each other going. Leave me a comment if you want me as your classmate and a link to your blog. LOL! Hope to see many of you there! Good day folks!

No comments: