Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some stuff I've been working on!

Michelle from Amillionmemories let me play with these papers from Daisy D's. New release from CHA '08 winter Anaheim. I luv how fun they are and that you can just play. You dont need to worry about precision or making a mistake. These were so much fun to play with. I will be adding them to an altered book I am working on and will post those later. First LO is of my daughter Isabella on her 3rd bday last year. She ussually take's great pictures but that day she just wanted to eat her cake and to be left alone but she luvs me sooo much she gave me a fake smile to make me happy. What a sweet child! hehehe
This is going in my About Me album. I am making so much more effort in adding pages to this becuz I find it is the last thing I would even do. But now I realize how important it is for my kids to see me as well. I am trying to do a more fun shabby look. This was one of the few pictures I have of myself when I was a baby. I had to actually steal this from my Aunts album that is turning yellow becuz it is in those old acidic albums. I wanted to save it cuz she wont let me take them out and put in a new album. Last resort steal it from her......hehehehhe I told her later on. I told her I am just making copies and giving it back. Yeah right!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you did SUCH a good job on these! They are SO CUTE!!!!

Michelle ;)