Friday, August 26, 2011

Sharing some of my Creative Charms LOVE!

It felt so good being asked to Guest Design Post for Creative Charms. Specially having been away for so long, being so busy with so many other things and not getting to do anything creative. So I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Midori for letting me in on this. I really am grateful and thankful for you.


Here are some of my work and I wanted to share with you using some vintage pearls and flower blings. They are just perfect little touch to add to your LO's to make them feel complete.


BEAUTIFUL

Here are some close up pics for the little details.
SMILE



Here are some cards with a lil bit of pearls.


Smile


Love


Well that's it for now! I have a couple of post coming up, with other LO's I have not posted yet. So, thanks for passing by and hope you all have a great day.


No comments: