Monday, April 18, 2011

Creative Charms Going ons

So there's tons of things going on at Creative Charms.

First let me show you the Kit and Deal of the month.




Kit of the Month

Spring has Sprung

$14.99

Deal of the Month *Hopping into Spring*$6.99



I was lucky enough to work with the Kit of the Month and will be posting my work as soon as I post it on the CC blog. There's ton of products in there so don't forget to get yours before they are all gone.


And lastly we will be having a Farewell Blog Hop for the CC DT so dont forget to check that out. It is happening at the end of the month and there will be a great prize giveaway so that is a bonus. Unfortunately this is the last month term for me as a DT so I am wishing all the new DT members good luck. This is such an awesome company to work with and Midori is such a great DT coordinator.


Have a great day.


No comments: