Friday, August 14, 2009

12 Year Anniversary!

It's my 12 year anniversary today! Wooot wooot!
Well 12 years ago today we got married at the JOP (Justice of the Peace) in Fort Bragg, NC. and in 3 days the 16Th of Aug. is our church wedding anniversary. We don't normally celebrate both days but we do get to pick which one works best with our schedule. ; )
I cannot believe that it has been 12 years, it does not feel like its been that long. We got married at the tender age of 19. We were so young and naive. I know that not everyone get to have a long lasting marriage when they get married young, so I consider myself lucky. But with luck comes responsibility and hard work. It does not come in a perfect little package and a bow. We sure have gone through a lot and will continue to do so. I am just happy that the man I prayed for when I was a little girl is the one loving me today. I am truly a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband. We are not perfect but dang close! LOL! I just wanted to share this special day to all of you.
Happy Anniversary baby! I wish the both of us many many many more years of happy marriage together. I love you so much and thank you for being so wonderful, loving, caring and just being yourself. I love you just the way you are. My best friend+partner in crime+husband+the pain in my ARSE! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great one and best wishes always.

Hugs!
Michelle