Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


A big THANK YOU to all military service men and women out there serving our country. Being a military family I understand the sacrifice that you give each and everyday. So thank you for all that you do.
And to my husband who is the greatest man, (to me!) THANK YOU for all that you do for us. You work so hard not only to serve your country but to support your family. I want you to know that we appreciate all that you do! Happy 4th of July!
This picture was taken when Jorge was in Iraq and did not get promoted to a Warrant Officer yet! But I luv the smile on his face!

2 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

What a great pic- and yes I agree our men & loved ones in the military sacrifice so much !!!!

Norma

Gabrielle said...

Happy 4th!

Great pic of your DH! :)